STEP 4: UPLOAD AND TRANSFER VIDEO TO DVS
Once you have set up your dropbox account information, you will need to upload all of your pitcher's deliveries, create a folder, and share the folder with DVS.
You can upload your video from your computer or any mobile device, as long as you have already set up your dropbox account on the device.
- Import video files onto computer desktop
- Simply drag files into dropbox folder
- Once files are done synching, your files are stored in dropbox
From Mobile Device:
- Open dropbox app on mobile device
- Click on Files and click the dotted line icon at the top right of the screen
- Click Add Files
- Choose the location where you want to upload files from
- Select files: you can upload multiple files at once
- Click upload
Once video is uploaded to Dropbox, you will need to create a folder and title it appropriately.
NAMING YOUR FOLDER
- Create Folder
- It is Very Important to Title Your Folder Correctly. You have two options.
- Title the folder with Coach's First and Last Name Followed by Order #. For example: Joe DVS #00001
- Title the folder with Team Name followed by Order #. For example: Crushers #00001
- Folders Not Named correctly and/or without an Order Number Will Not Be accepted and could lead to you not receiving your DVS Risk Analysis
- Once folder has been created, you will need to place all of your pitcher's videos (labeled with player's name) in designated folder.
Once the folder is created, all you have to do is share the folder with DVS and you are done!
SHARE FOLDER WITH DVS
- Click on the Share button
- A drop down menu will appear
- Click Invite Members to Collaborate
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org in the "Invite Members to Collaborate" section
- Make Sure (Can Edit) is Selected
- Share folder
Your part is now over. We will begin to process your information and mail your Risk Analysis within 3 business days.
DVS Score consultation
If you have already purchased, or interested in learning more about your DVS Score, click the link below to set up a DVS Score Consultation.